- Four big handfuls of kale
- 125g pomegranate seeds
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and roughly chopped
- Handful of pumpkin seeds
For the dressing
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Juice of 1 lime
- Pinch of sea salt
- Start by washing the kale.
- Next, tear small pieces off the stems, discarding the stems and placing the leaves into a bowl.
- Drizzle all the dressing ingredients onto the kale and use your hands to firmly start massaging it all into the leaves, as you do this you’ll feel the leaves soften and wilt. Keep massaging them for a few minutes to make sure they are really soft.
- Stir through the pomegranate seeds, pumpkin seeds and avocado cubes before enjoying.
Courtesy of deliciouslyella.com